Are you obtaining maximum benefit from your computer accounting system? Is the accounting information timely, accurate and meaningful to your business? Does your bookkeeper feel overwhelmed once initial software training is complete? Would your bookkeeping, accounting and payroll be better outsourced?
We can help. We provide a full bookkeeping service including payroll for clients either on site or by way of our in-house Sage accounting and payroll package. Our team of bookkeepers are qualified accounting technicians with experience, knowledge and effective people management skills.
We also provide training for clients on computer accounting systems, helping to ensure the efficient processing of information and the timely and meaningful extraction of management reports and financial accounts.
Our staff are experienced in all major packages on the market and we offer courses where delegates will receive individual attention, while training is also available at a client’s premises on a one-to-one basis.
The services we offer include:
- Full bookkeeping and payroll service through to provision of management accounts, yearend financial accounts, weekly/monthly payroll and reporting
- Tailored bookkeeping and payroll services to suit your business needs including temporary secondments to cover illness, holiday or maternity leave absences
- Initial set-up and establishment of systems, with specific training on applications and management reporting
- Full accounting training on systems
- Completion of final journal entries at a month or quarter end
- Advice on management reports and how to extract and understand these
- Monitoring of accounting systems to ensure information is correctly processed
- On-site visits to resolve accounting problems as they arise
- A telephone helpline to assist with the day-to-day management of the system
- Our training also includes practical assistance, such as:
- Graphical illustrations of movement and variances in key accounts
- Setting up a fixed asset register
- Setting passwords and restrictions to ensure confidentiality and many more…